Donating online is an excellent and easy way to join CLASS in helping individuals with intellectual or other developmental disabilities to live rewarding, fulfilling, and meaningful lives.
Since 1975, CLASS services have helped adults and children with intellectual or other developmental disabilities to increase their independence; build their skills; participate in their communities; and to live healthy, safe, happy, and productive lives.
Communities, businesses, and individuals who support CLASS make a difference in the lives of the individuals we serve, and CLASS needs your help to continue our work to provide quality services and facilities for individuals with disabilities and their families.
When you donate to CLASS, you are:
- Enhancing the services provided by CLASS
- Providing for the critical needs of Southeast Kansans with disabilities
- Supporting adults and children with intellectual or other developmental disabilities
- Promoting inclusion and independence
- Contributing to the daily successes of CLASS clients
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about CLASS and how you can get involved.
CLASS is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization
For more information about donating to CLASS or volunteer opportunities, contact us at (toll free) or 620.429.1212.