How do I start receiving services from CLASS?

CLASS staff can assist you in connecting with the Community Developmental Disability Organization (CDDO) of Southeast Kansas to determine if you are eligible to receive intellectual or developmental disability (I/DD) services. CLASS would love to be your choice of community support providers, and would like to talk with you about the specialized services we offer.

How do I pay for the services I receive from CLASS?

Typically, the Home-and-Community-Based Services (HCBS) waiver provides coverage for I/DD services through an individual’s KanCare medical card. There is a state-wide waiting list for new enrollees in the HCBS waiver program, which is managed by the State of Kansas.

CLASS also accepts private payment for any services.

Who is eligible to receive services from CLASS?

Individuals who meet the criteria established by the Developmental Disabilities Reform Act, which includes intellectual or other developmental disabilities that are life-long and result in substantial delays in certain areas of life functions, are eligible to receive services from CLASS.

What is a home-and-community-based services (HCBS) waiver?

A home-and-community-based services (HCBS) waiver helps to provide for needed services for people with intellectual or other developmental disabilities.

Can I tour CLASS facilities to learn more?

We love giving tours of our facilities! To schedule a tour of the CLASS facilities contact Gretchen Andrews at 620.429.1212 or 800.479.0259 (toll free).