Who is eligible for Personal Care Services?

Adult or minor individuals who live in their family home are eligible to receive Personal Care Services as long as the need for the service is defined in the individual’s Person-Centered Support Plan. To learn more about eligibility for Personal Care Services, contact Gretchen Andrews at 620.429.1212 or 800.479.0259 (toll free).

How are my Personal Care Services hours scheduled?

Your Person-Centered Support Plan team will work with you and your family to identify the days and times that Personal Care Services are needed. A schedule will be developed so that you and your family may plan accordingly.

Can I receive Personal Care Services during the evenings or on the weekends?

Yes, you can receive Personal Care Services during the evenings or on the weekends if those are the days and times identified as needs by your Person-Centered Support Plan team.

How does my family become a Shared Living Provider?

To obtain an application to become a Shared Living Provider, or to learn more about Shared Living services, contact Chris Dial at 620.231.3131 or 800.479.0259 (toll free).

What are the basic requirements for a Shared Living Provider?

A Shared Living Provider must be able to pass all background and driver’s license checks, and the home must have a bedroom for the individual.

Page 7 of 9