CLASS believes everyone deserves the opportunity to live a rewarding, fulfilling, and meaningful life, and that having a developmental disability does not diminish the desire or right to pursue this dream, it simply makes the journey more challenging. CLASS assists individuals along the path of their life journey.
CLASS offers a wide range of innovative service options to meet individual needs and provide opportunities for persons with intellectual or other developmental disabilities to maximize their potential, independence, community inclusion, acceptance, and individual rights. CLASS services include Innovative Employment Options, Life Skills Enhancements, Community Living, Targeted Case Management (TCM), Supportive Home Care, Host Family Homes, and Financial Management Services (FMS).
CLASS is a community developmental disabilities service provider that operates in four counties with service centers in Coffeyville, Columbus, Independence, Parsons, and Pittsburg.
CLASS strongly and passionately believes in:
- Recognizing the ability of each individual to live a rewarding, fulfilling, and meaningful life
- Respecting the worth and dignity of all individuals
- Commitment to community betterment
- Accountability and transparency to our customers and the public
- Commitment to ethical business and service practices
- Espousal of inclusion, social justice, and diversity
- Operating with integrity and honesty
- Practicing responsible stewardship of resources
- Achieving excellence